My rear diff is shot!? OMGWTFBBQ

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 11:05:44 EDT

Took the truck in this morning for the wiper motor recall and front & rear diff
fluid changes. Dealer just called back, says he has to keep the truck
overnight because the WHOLE REAR DIFF needs to be replaced along with the diff
bearings.

26K, this is my second diff fluid change (first was Jifee Loob), truck has
shown no signs of trouble - it's been IDLE for almost a month, I only started
driving it again when the e-brake cable on the Acclaim snapped.

So here I am, at work, 50 miles from home, with no visible means to get home.
Hopefully I can talk him into a loaner when he calls back, even though
supposedly they don't do that.