quick brake question ?

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 16:10:57 EDT

My buddys truck broke down far from my house. on the street really no
room to work . i think the caliper bolts backed out or broke but there
gone.is there any way to drive with that site of the brakes undone as in
hang the caliper or remove it and plug the line? if this is outrageous
just tell me sorry just trying to get it back to my house . Hes an old
guy not much money. So if i have to fix it there i will just was trying
to make it easer on me.Also not a very good neighborhood. tia

--
Francis Fastje
1999 CC 3.9L 4x4