Re: Mike's College EDU at work

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 16:48:46 EDT

And here I thought I had it rough, with no College EDU only U.S.M.C., Dakota
Content below

I print on plastic, that eventually becomes your ice bags for beer, bread/
bun bags for cookouts.. That new mattress you got with the big plastic bag
over it, likely came from the place I work at. Them Rural King trash bags
with the silver print, me. Also, that Playboy or Penthouse you got the
other day in the mail with the plastic cover and the blacked out areas..
that was prolly mine as well.. Can't forget the frozen green beans and corn
from green giant, Pillsbury biscuits, premade pie crusts etc.. with all
that said, they don't pay me that bad.. to sweat at 125+ degrees in the
summer.. for 12 hour days(night shift now).

DAKOTA Content
To keep on the topic list as well.. My '95 is at 172k as of today, and jsut
went through a load of sh*t witht he ford dealership that done my alignment
in May(dodge stealer here has no alignment tech). Anyway, my tires were
making hideous noises vibrations in the turns(left and right) come to find
out camber and toe on both fronts were out 0.3 deg.(for those of you who
know these issues) for 11k miles. Needless to say the inner edge of both
front MT are thrashed badly from my highway driving witht hem out of
alignment

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's