Bad battery?

From: Bill Knight (billk5008@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 19:51:19 EDT

I think my battery has just died on me. Not sure if it is original or not.
Went out last night and the truck barely started. Drove about 10 miles to
Wal-Mart and was inside for about 45 minutes. Came back out and barely
started again. Went to the truck after work and the voltmeter showed
10.1Volts. Ran the truck for about 15 minutes with the lights running and
the whole time the meter was at 13.9 Volts. Shut it off left lights on high
and had 9.1 Volts in less than 2 minutes. I'm sure the battery is shot,
just looking for second opinions. TIA Included links to a couple pictures,
the plates are visible but not sure if it is enough. Been awhile since I've
looked at plates. Thinking of a cheapy battery until I have the money for
an Optima or Die Hard.

http://billsfiles.hopto.org/bata.jpg
http://billsfiles.hopto.org/batb.jpg