Re: RE: SportTruck magazine still sucks <rant enclosed>

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 01:40:12 EDT

My sentiments exactly.... Truckin & Sport Truck are basicly ricer mags in my
book. Ever since they started putting hummers in, I completely lost
interest in the mags. I can appreciate a good chebby or ford that's done
nicely, but when they start putting baby blue hummers in there, that's where
I draw the line.

I guess we're intellectually superior and they cant comprehend what's rice
and whats not! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9