Re: RE: Got the truck back, need help understanding what the dealer did (long)

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 09:17:45 EDT

Thanks Bernd. What exactly comprises the differential assembly? Just
now many new parts do I have in there?

Left the R/O number at home, I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to
get the documentation. One of the service writers I talked to said
she'd seen "another truck" in with a similar problem, but didn't know
the model or year. "My" service writer had yesterday off, and no one
really was able to give me any information (or even understood what
had been done), apparently they lost the secret decoder ring my writer
had used on the papers.