RE: RE: SportTruck magazine still sucks <rant enclosed>

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 12:13:47 EDT

i wasnt try to charbroil anyone, its just how I READ it. You are correct on
the tech issues. They cater to most of the readers that buy the the mags. If
that means they have to do an air bag set up 50 million time they will. Its
up to the reades to change the minds of sport truck or truckin. I feel that
if you skip over the mag comepletely you might miss out on some big or
little modifaction that you might like to perform on your truck.