Re: RE: SportTruck magazine still sucks <rant enclosed>

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 12:06:33 EDT

i agree that some trucks are done solely for getting into the mags. Even the
poser trucks can yield some great idea for ones' own personal truck. You may
not like the whole truck but you take some ideas from that truck and apply
it to your own. whether the poser truck be a ford or chevy or whatever.