Re: RE: Got the truck back, need help understanding what the dealer did (long)

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 17:49:00 EDT

Back to the dealer tonight. I didn't get any new papers, the woman at
the cashier's desk wouldn't let me leaf through them myself ("oh,
they're just our internal notes & stuff" - implying that no customer in
their right mind would ever need/want to see them - and didn't let me
see the actual prices that I had seen last night. I didn't want to push
it, I just wanted to get home and have this very frustrating week OVER),
but she did show me the tech's handwritten notes.

And, it's just as was on the paper I did get to bring home. The
clutches themselves were breaking apart. So, they replaced the LSD
unit, left my original ring & pinion.

Still shocked I never hear or felt anything out of the ordinary.

- --
- -andy

        -Bob Tom