Reflex Shocks

From: Eric Luce (ontheluce@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 23:18:56 EDT

Hi. I tried to do a "respond" to your initial question, but it apparrently
went to cyber-neverland. Anyways, I also have a '99 Dak CC, but 2WD. I
just installed a set of four Reflex shocks around a month ago. BIG
improvement over stock, but still on the FIRM side. This is typical of a
gas-filled unit, though. If "smooth" is what you are after, go with
something oil--filled. The Reflex takes the jarring rebound out of abrupt
impacts, but it is on the stiff side. The price was the selling point for
me, along with the fact that I had had it up to here with the stockers.
You'll get what you pay for, like anything else. Hope this helps.

Eric Luce
'99 Dak CC, SLT
5.2L, auto, 2WD