Re: Daktoberfest 2004 Recap

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 21:32:18 EDT

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> As I posted the other day, I hit a deer coming in on Friday. Woke up once or
> twice Friday night to see someone sleeping on a couch across the room from me.
> I honestly didn't know who it was - figured it may have been Jon - rolled over
> and went back to sleep. At 10 am or so - Jon walks in the barn - - ok so who
> the hell is on the couch!? Turns out Walt Felix made a snap descision to head
> out at 11 pm and arrived some time early sunday morning.

Maybe Saturday morning? I received a chirp from him at about 6:15
Saturday night and heard nothing but screaming from a crowd in the
background. It sounded like y'all were having a great time.

> Returned to the Barn to chow down on burgers and hot dogs.... I should have
> brought some cheese from Wisconsin! After a few rounds of "hide stuff from Tom"
> and BSing around in a cold parking lot that was not cold nor a parking lot...

It wouldn't be a DML event if we didn't hide stuff from you.

I'm glad that everyone had a good time and I'm sorry that I couldn't
make it this time. Instead, I spent my weekend brewing some double
stout with my uncle. I should have the pics from him sometime next
week. If anyone's interested, shoot me an email offlist and I'll send
the pics when I get them. (i forgot to bring my camera, we had to use my
uncle's)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L