Re: Looking for radio antenna base

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 15:29:19 EDT

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:59:39 -0400 (EDT), Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> Shipping someone's old spare across the
> border is likely to cost almost as much.

doesn't look like I've got any of that stuff anymore, anyway. (can I say "any" any more times?)

it's not in the box with my power vent window stuff, which is where my spare radio antenna parts and cables are. including a quick disconnect that I keep meaning to give you to try out (it would be a lot less stressful on your mount than finger tightening, I'd think!

Though come to think of it, it's the less-mo'betta version that may only be rated for a 3' antenna. I've got the stronger version on the Dakota now mainly becuase it's spring is stainless and captive instead of rusty and fall-outy. Or I could be wrong and both are rated for up to 5' antennea. Not that I checked or anything <http://www.firestik.com/Catalog/K&R-1A.htm>

--
Mike Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT CC, 318/46RE/231, D44/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee rims