Re: Looking for radio antenna base

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 14:57:31 EDT

On Tue, October 26, 2004 3:29 pm, Michael Maskalans said:

> doesn't look like I've got any of that stuff anymore, anyway.

Oh, well, thanks for looking.

> (can I say "any" any more times?)

At any rate, I don't think anyone here could find any way that any of us
could say "any" any more times.

> including a quick disconnect
> that I keep meaning to give you to try out (it would be a lot less
> stressful on your mount than finger tightening, I'd think!

Possibly. Although we don't seem to use the CB antenna very often. IMHO,
It's too infrequent that truckers have anything useful to say. They're
usually too busy talking about where they're driving and what they're
hauling, or the women they're gawking at.

> Mike Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
> '98 Dakota SLT CC, 318/46RE/231, D44/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee
> rims
> '84 RamCharger Royale SE, 360/727/208, stock, 3.21s, 32s

It occurs to me that most people who owned one fairly new IFS truck, plus
one older SFA truck, probably would have picked the opposite when deciding
which one should be the daily driver and which should be the off-road
monster. I realize you had extenuating circumstances with your axle swap,
but it still amuses me that someone with a RamCharger sitting around would
have gone to the trouble of building up a Dakota.

I guess the RamCharger would have been too easy :-).