Re: Re: Re: RE: Wierd moving motion on GenII Dakota..

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 17:18:54 EDT

Let's see here, it has been alilgned 3 times this year alone! It was just
realigned Thrusday of past week.

Let me know if you all want the long story, cause I aint done yet.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's