Re: Re: Poly bushing

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 12:24:05 EDT

The Barracuda has no provisions to grease them after they are installed. I can
quiet the front end down by spraying a gel lube I have on the outside but that
only lasts a week or two and makes a mess.

Like I mentioned initially they did not make any significant improvement in the
handling and stock replacements are cheap so why put up with it.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4