Re: Daktoberfest Pics

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 10:16:14 EDT

""Walter Felix"" <Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com> wrote in message

> Didn't get too many but I got a few. My Photos have been uploaded to
> http://tinyurl.com/685h6
>
> Walt

Pics look good Walt! There are sure lots of Mike's truck.... In a couple
of them you can really see the twist in the frame from being parked in that
little dip. Maybe it's time to box the frame, huh Mike?

Where'd the birdhouse go?
http://tinyurl.com/67crm

Can you send me a copy of this image in as high of a resolution you have?
It looks like it would be a nice wallpaper.
http://tinyurl.com/4zmeg

You guys sure weren't kidding when you said there was a lot more erosion on
the falls than there was in July. It looks like the ledge is *really*
undercut now. It would probably break if you were to try and climb it with
a truck.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L