Re: New Dak cousin - '06 Mitsu Raider

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 11:04:35 EDT

On Thu, October 28, 2004 12:48 am, Thomas Mize said:

> now with all of that said, I hope they media doesnt go and saythat the
> Mitub
> truck is better than the Dakota...they have said very simular things about
> others in the past...

Are they still doing that? I remember about 10 years ago that most of the
automotive media was stuck in this weird "all American vehicles are
automatically inferior to all European and Japanese vehicles" mode. I
thought they had gotten over that.

> oh i hope we dont have to allow the owners to be a part of the Dakota
> club..lol..do we???

This list is open to anyone who wants to join. I guess it's up to the
Mitsu owners if they want to put up with the rest of us :-).