Re: New Guy Trying to Save an Old Dakota

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 12:50:13 EST

> I love my road trips - the road trips are just not liking me too much
> anymore. Back problems are starting to catch up with me. (grumble)

Why Tom needs either a chiropractor, or a good strong woman to crack
his back. ;)
Road trips suck a lot more when you have no cruise control, Southern NH
to ROC is not nice.

(On a quite off topic note, I blew a tire on the Jetta, and just bought
a set of Dunlop snow tires. I'm learning first hand how much of a black
hole for money owning your own vehicle is.)
~~Anne

Anne Baker
'94 VW Jetta GL
Dak-by-association Mike Maskalans' '98 V8 CC 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu