RE: Cold hesistation, is it the fuel sync/index?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 00:47:09 EST

Its probably just due to the pcm still being in a cold startup open loop and
getting hit with some boost..hehe

You planning on coming to cecil on the 20th? I'll bring my snap on scanner
to set the sync and check out all the sensors if you'd like. However like
bernd said you cant see the sync on some of the earlier trucks. I have all
the updated cards, but I guess we will just have to wait and see

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

It