Re: new truck <feels like>

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 23:12:58 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2004, at 21:16, Mike Sykes wrote:
>
>> Gonna' do a tune-up with some red Taylor wires, Champion Plats, brass
>> cap and rotor, and a 180 t-stat. MP computer on the way too =) It's
>> gonna' be a good month! =)
>

> platinums = bad in a Magnum.....
>
> and (stupidity showing here) I thought the R/Ts already had a hotter
> PCM? I never really thought about it.
> --
> Mike Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
> '98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4 SFA & 35s
> '84 RamCharger Royale SE 360 4x4 stock & 32s
> mobile.612.618.4652 home.585.935.7129

I'm running Bosch Platinum in the Ram - havn't had any problems with
them. I wouldn't run Champion in anything however. I'm going to go
Autolite at my next tune up - just because I want to try them. As for
platinum vs copper - I've heard that is just won't make any difference
going to platinum from copper - but never that they are bad for magnums
- any info on this Mike?

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!