Frontend vibration update hopefully the last

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 14:57:58 EST

Well i finally got a ride my wife got a lunch break from university of
scouting.Yes she is my sons cub scout leader with the other boys.I did
not do it because at the time my work was really weird and i did not
want to make a commitment i couldn't hold up. IT seems they replaced the
propeller shaft u joints and the vibration is gone i also got an
alignment.Total due 117.65 thank goodness for the extended warranty.
Total frustration with them having no respect priceless.

--
Francis Fastje
1999 CC 3.9L 4x4