Re: 1993 V6 to V8 Conversion

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 22:08:41 EST

Im telling you guys tehre are no fuel runners on mine or my father '95 v6
magnums, the tbi do work, I can watch them squirt fuel while its running.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's