Re: Roush Magnums (was: SEMA Show 2004 Photos)

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 20:22:50 EST

On 11/13/04 2:10 PM, in article cn5pju$j2q$1@bent.twistedbits.net, "Bill
Pitz" <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote:

> Chad Evans wrote:
>>
>> i emailed roush bout the magnum but no answer from them yet
>
> I just took a look and it looks sweet!
>
> I also want (actually, let's say need) to know who/what made this:
> http://www.dakota-durango.com/photos/sema2004/DSC07674.JPG
>
> The front bumper/winch assembly really makes the front end look more
> bearable. Now it just needs a taillight transplant from a Gen III.
>
> -Bill

Made by a company called decoma international. Here's their site:
http://decoma.quell.com/

No idea if it's going to be a body kit or not.... Odds are it's just a one
truck deal just to show what the company can do. Oh well, I got my own
bling bling waiting in the garage! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9