Re: Roush Magnums (was: SEMA Show 2004 Photos)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 20:44:59 EST

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Bill Pitz wrote:

> I also want (actually, let's say need) to know who/what made this:
> http://www.dakota-durango.com/photos/sema2004/DSC07674.JPG
>
> The front bumper/winch assembly really makes the front end look more
> bearable. Now it just needs a taillight transplant from a Gen III.

I think it's the lack of chrome on the front end (that grille is big
enough already, it doens't need to stand out even more) and the fender
flares. the side shots of that truck look better than stock too. I'd
like to see a stock gen IV with the grill de-chromed and the bumper
painted black or body color.

I'm thinking the lift is also neccessary to fix the "I'm SHORT!" problem
that the 4x4s have along with some better rims and tires covered by
flares like those.

--
Mike Maskalans