Re: Idea for The List Archves

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 07:22:19 EST

In article <419ADA3A.9060401@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (Terrible Tom)
writes:

> 950 silvereightynine@earthlink.net
> 721 silvereightynine@aol.com
> 69 kaboinga@aol.com
> 1 ntwatchman@earthlink.net
> 1 chicagotom@earthlink.net
>
> Total: 1742
>
> I thought I posted lots more than that LOL. You can see what my main
> email addresses have been. Kaboinga was the name I originally joined
> the DML with, and the other two are accidental posts I sent in from my
> other email accounts. Mozilla has a funky way of selecting what account
> you are posting from, via a POP email account - as I was using at the
> time from earthlink.
>
> 1742 posts is kinda shabby, considering I have been on the DML a total
> of 1468 days (not counting leap years). I joined November 8th, 2000. 4
> years and 8 days ago.
>
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0011/1632.html
>
> That is an average number of 1.19 posts per day since I joined. I need
> to get posting more!

308 walt_felix@hotmail.com
135 walter_felix@classic.msn.com
129 walt@walt-n-ingrid.com
125 walter_felix@email.msn.com
8 walter_felix@msn.com

705 Total Posts

Now the first post I can find for myself in the archives is dated Mon Aug 11
1997 - 19:23:32 EDT but I know I was in my typical lurking mode for the first
few months after joining the list. I want to say I actually joined sometime in
early ’97 and posted for the first time a few months later.

Walt Felix
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com

706 Posts and counting………