Happy Birthday DML and Happy Anniversary!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 12:57:30 EST

I'm ashamed to admit that I forgot what November 17th is heheh...

Well in my offical position as the Offical DBDoMPfIWUMOT - I want to
wish The DML a Happy 9th Birthday! And Jason and Norah a happy
anniversary :-D

Here's to another 9 years - and beyond!

Hmm - you realize we should have some kind of get together on the 17th
of November NEXT year - to celebrate the 10 year milestone. Just what
Jon wants LOL - me plotting another invasion of Steigerville.

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!