Re: Fumoto valve discount

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 13:02:00 EST

I've got FRAM SureDrain kits on my Ram and on my Ranger. So far I have
only had cause to change the oil in the Ram using the SureDrain. They
should change the name to FRAM SlowlyButSureDrain. It takes forever to
drail that oil out. The inner diameter of the valve it uses is a
serious flow constrictor.

How fast does the Fumoto flow oil? The oily oil I spilled was when I
was taking the filter off. (Filter relocation kit is next on my list)
THe suredrain works - but I wish it was faster. I would consider going
Fumoto if there is a big difference in flow ?

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!