Re: Happy Birthday DML and Happy Anniversary!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 15:20:49 EST

On Wed, November 17, 2004 12:57 pm, Terrible Tom said:

> Well in my offical position as the Offical DBDoMPfIWUMOT - I want to
> wish The DML a Happy 9th Birthday! And Jason and Norah a happy
> anniversary :-D

Thanks Tom!

> Hmm - you realize we should have some kind of get together on the 17th
> of November NEXT year - to celebrate the 10 year milestone. Just what
> Jon wants LOL - me plotting another invasion of Steigerville.

Actually, tradition would dictate that any DML meets from November through
April must happen in Toronto, in the cold and snow. Preferably standing
around in a parking lot.

Good idea about doing something for the 10 year mark, though. How about a
national get-together someplace? Maybe we'd better start planning now
:-).