Re: Re: Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Matt Brenneke (brenneke@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 13:00:49 EST

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:21:05 -0500, Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:38:12 -0500, Bill Day <billday@comwares.net> wrote:
> >
> > Man that would so rock if I didnt have to drive 1500 miles...
> >
> > The one-horse town deal would be kewl, isn't there an off-road park in
> > Missourri? Myabe there's a little town near it.. camping.. fair summer
> > weather.....
>
> Yeah, it's down at the south end of the state, it's called Arkansas.

Hehe, yeah. I drove down for a vacation around Bull Shoals Lake a
couple years ago. The second we crossed the state line the road went
from smooth and paved to rocky and beat to hell. The little bit of
I-55 through Arkansas is the same way. So from Andy's comment and my
two data points, we can extrapolate that the whole state is an
off-road park!

-Matt Brenneke
http://web.umr.edu/~mbrennek/Truck/