Re: Bridgestone Dueler AT's?

From: Dave Downing (ddowning@nosc.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 12:02:19 EST

Thanks! I was debating between the regular AT's and the Revo's. I like the
more aggresive tread on the Revo's, but I don't know if my bro can get the
same deal on those, I'll have to find out. I'm definitely interested in how
they run in the snow, hopefully someone has some experience there. I have
worn out wranglers on there right now, they suck so bad it's not even funny,
so pretty much anything is gonna be an improvement LOL

-Dave