RE: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 13:07:30 EST

You gave me an idea Bob. Seeing as not everyone has a GPS, maybe we could
organize teams. Groups of however many. Even make it a bit of a
competition. First team to find the specific Geocache wins.

I did have a couple of other ideas.... I'm not really into golfing... but
would anyone be interested in a DML Golf tournament (just a day thing)???

Another idea I had was... to pick a day towards the end of the meet and have
a big Big BBQ Celebration Night Closing BBQ(burgers, dogs, etc.) under the
DML Banner and Canopy???

Just some random thoughts flying around :-)

I'm also gathering all the location suggestions and putting them on a single
webpage with corresponding activities/campgrounds/attractions for each
location. So far, I'm just collecting from what's been posted on the DML.
I'll so as much research as I can, but it would be really cool if I could
get some assistance. If you're really fond of one particular location,
could people do a little digging and send me the info and/or links??? That
way I can add it to the page. This way come voting time for the location,
people will have as much info as we can muster up to make a good decision.
Then we can determine/vote for a date.

ttyl

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com
Yahoo = drazaelbn
AIM = black98dak
ICQ = 105346330