Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 12:26:23 EST

On November 27, 2004 10:48 am, Joe Levy wrote:
> Denver has quite a lot going for it. We stayed at Dakota Ridge
> Campground in Golden the last two summers.

That would have been perfect. Unfortunately, we checked their web site, and
they don't allow tents. Guess everyone has to rent RVs ;-).

> Types of activities in Denver area that could be of interest:

There's no shortage of stuff to do around Denver. We've been researching the
various areas that have been suggested, and quickly got in to information
overload for the Denver area.