RE: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 16:31:25 EST

Of course we'll have our laptop :-)... hehehehe. Hopefully where ever we
end up camping, we can have our trailer close enough to the rest of the
ground tents. We'll be able and willing to do any "charging" of equipment
that anyone needs and of course I'll have the coffee pot going for anyone
who needs it.. um Josh.. lol and myself of course. Maybe we can do the
breakfast thing over at our trailer. Of course.. people are welcome to use
our facilities in the trailer as long as they clean up after themselves. I
ain't volunteering for camp cook... bwahahahaha... nope.. no way... but we
welcome anyone to store stuff in the fridge & freezer and use the microwave
and stove. The added plus is that stuff in the trailer would be safe and
sound, under lock and key while we're all away doing other stuff and not
having to drag anything you don't want to take with you.

Ok.. I'm on pain killers right now and I'm not sure if any of that made any
sense at all. I'm too scared to re-read it in case it did make sense..
hehehehe.

Don't forget Jon... we'll stop by your place on the way and pick up all the
stuff that you don't want to drag on to a plane with you. I know from my
own experiences how much I hate dragging a bunch of stuff on and off planes,
especially if they're big, heavy, breakable, or awkward.

I'm getting real excited about this meet and we're going to make it happen
for sure. :-)

ttyl,
Norah

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)

MSN = black_dak_98@hotmail.com
Yahoo = drazaelbn
AIM = black98dak
ICQ = 105346330