Re: Finally cought up with the DML

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 17:23:41 EST

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:33:56 -0600, Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Also I think we all should get on the same page when it comes to communicating about this. If everyone had a compatible IM client - like AIM... we could do group confrences on this
> to share ideas.

Just IMO: we all already are on the same communication page: the DML. we get an automagical archive, we all are already here, it's easy to save things to follow up on, we don't need to coordinate schedules. it's not like we're in a rush here and need to come to (as close as possible to) a consensus ASAP.

--
Mike Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT CC, 318/46RE/231, D44/Sterling 10.25, 4.10s, 35s on Humvee rims