Re: DML 10th Anniversary National Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 13:40:49 EST

On Fri, December 3, 2004 12:38 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Yep. I've been doing a *little* bit of research about this, just in
> passing, though I need to do more. I was able to find lists of national
> parks, national forests, etc. but didn't see anything with public land.
> Probably once we figure out where we will end up, we can find some paper
> maps that show the public land in the area.

Does the BLM have a web site? I haven't looked in to it at all. Your
mention of state land reminds me that there'll probably be public access
land owned both by the state as well as the BLM.

This is one of the really nice things about the DeLorme's Atlas &
Gazetteer series of maps. They show land ownership as well as topography.