Re: Hey Maskalans...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 20:14:04 EST

On Dec 5, 2004, at 13:24, Mr. Plow wrote:

> Some may call you by many other names, Mr. Poopy Pants, Smelly Long
> Haired Freak, but today i'll just call you Mike...

sometimes I wonder why I even answer your questions ;-P

> Anyway, prior to the monster conversion with the Dak, how much welding
> experience did you have, and what kind of welder did you use at Jon's?

hmm... not sure how to define welding experience.... I'd done a
decent amount of flux core wirefeed working in the theater building
stuff, and was probably the best welder there, but I've never had
formal training or taken any certifications. Jon's welder is a 220v
Hobart, used 75/25 argon/CO2 mix. I want to say it's an Ironman 225 or
250, something like that.

> Got that Scout II sitting there doing nothing and i'm debating a few
> different ideas and what i'd like to do with it vs. what i think i
> would be capable of doing over the winter...

hehehehe =)
I just got laid off last week, so.... if I don't find anything I might
be up for an early january visit =)

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s