Re: Hey Maskalans (crashing Adams Place)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 23:28:02 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2004, at 13:24, Mr. Plow wrote:
>

>> Some may call you by many other names, Mr. Poopy Pants, Smelly Long
>> Haired Freak, but today i'll just call you Mike...
>

> sometimes I wonder why I even answer your questions ;-P

Hes just a little strange Mike thats all heheh...

> hehehehe =)
> I just got laid off last week, so....

Sorry to hear that man - that sucks - I know this is gonna sound corny
but outta bad comes good... you lost that crappy job - you'll find a
much better job.

> if I don't find anything I might
> be up for an early january visit =)

Hmmm - we should plan a little mini meet up at Adams place. I've never
been there before. Whadda say Adam - can a Cheesehead come visit
Canada? hehhehe :D I'll bring beer and cheese curds!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!