Re: Hey Maskalans...

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 01:20:36 EST

On 12/6/04 11:08 PM, in article
94FC9C66-480D-11D9-8125-000393129EB2@tepidcola.com, "Michael Maskalans"
<dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> Well you're being a bit more picky in what you'll pick up - being
> currently employed allows for that luxury. If I were you I wouldn't be
> interested in driving to Syracuse from Rochester for $13.50 or in a
> helldesk position at UR med center either. As it is, I'm very
> seriously considering the former and hoping the latter comes to be even
> though it is helldesk work...
> --
> Mike Maskalans <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
> '98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4 SFA & 35s
> '84 RamCharger Royale SE 360 4x4 stock
> mobile.612.618.4652 home.585.935.7129

Hey mike, If you don't find anything right away, don't get discouraged.
Everyone I've talked to is saying they wont be hiring till after the 1st of
the year. Job market sucks for me, so I'm going to finish an art degree
I've worked on part time for a few years....so I'm going to see where that
takes me. I really don't care where, just away from special education! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9