Re: Hey Maskalans...

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 14:17:21 EST

I’m there too; the project I have with Incompetent Business Morons is up soon
and most likely won’t be renewed. I’m driving an hour to get to a crappy job I
hate, but I can’t complain, at least it’s a paycheck. AT least for another week
or two. It’s amazing they’re industry leaders considering their project
management practices for I’ve never been on such a F**ked up project/account.
Job market in this area is in the toilet as well. I’m just trying to hold out
until the first of the year.

Walt