Re: Hey Maskalans...

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 14:36:09 EST

On 12/7/04 1:18 PM, in article cp4vk1$b4c$1@bent.twistedbits.net,
"Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com" <Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com> wrote:

> I‚m there too; the project I have with Incompetent Business Morons is up soon
> and most likely won‚t be renewed. I‚m driving an hour to get to a crappy job I
> hate, but I can‚t complain, at least it‚s a paycheck. AT least for another
> week
> or two. It‚s amazing they‚re industry leaders considering their project
> management practices for I‚ve never been on such a F**ked up project/account.
> Job market in this area is in the toilet as well. I‚m just trying to hold
> out
> until the first of the year.
>
> Walt

Hey Walt & Mike (or anyone in IT)

What do you think the job prospects are for someone with A+, Network+, and
MCSA certs with experience as a Technology advisor for Special Education
depts helping disabled students find & use different adaptive products??

I have the certs, but my experience might not apply when I go for a typical
IT job.... That's the proverbial brick wall I gotta scale to get a job! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9