Re: Hey Maskalans (crashing Adams Place)

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 09:52:48 EST

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote in message
news:41B7D452.1010201@aol.com...

> Hmmm - we should plan a little mini meet up at Adams place. I've never
> been there before. Whadda say Adam - can a Cheesehead come visit
> Canada? hehhehe :D I'll bring beer and cheese curds!

Just out of curiosity, why would one bring beer INTO Canada? I don't know a
lot about Canada, but I think they brew a ton of beer there. I've heard
many stores about how Canadian beer is like moonshine, but I've never had
any so I cannot confirm nor deny this accusation.

^__^ kekekeke

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L