RE: OBD II PDA?

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 00:39:04 EST

There is a company that is supposed to be offering a pda tuning for the ecm
software. but that is not schedule for release till sometime next spring.
www.snipertuning.com

I had called them on what they would be offering for the dodges and they guy
i talked to said the dodge gas anyway woudl be out till spring.