Re: RE: RE: RE: Liberty Service Saga...

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 02:02:41 EST

Curt Coulter wrote:

> If there is a good dealer out there, I haven't found it yet...
>
> /Curt

Bettenhausen Dodge in Tinley Park, IL.
They're fair on their labor (cheapest place I found to to my heater
core) and they do the job right the first time. IMO, they're one of the
only dealerships out there that actually deserves the 5-Star rating. I
paid to have my drop coils installed and forgot to take the leafs out of
the bed, the installed the leafs too - at no charge. I got a call
telling me that it had been aligned and they had to buy a set of u-bolts
for the rear. I was shocked when I saw it, they had done the whole
thing. They even washed it and took pics because it was the only
lowered Dakota that they'd ever had in the shop. The alignment they did
was first rate, EVERY measurement was 100% dead on with the specs I gave
them, even told me how they had to fight for that last .001" for a few
measurements.

My family has purchased several vehicles from them and they really go
the extra mile, even if you're out of warranty. I've got 70k on the
clock and I can still manage to get a loaner vehicle out of them if I
give them notice. If I wasn't so gung-ho crazy about the new 'stang,
I'd be buying a Magnum or Ram (short cab, short box) when I'm ready to
get rid of this truck in another 2 years.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L