Re: RE: RE: RE: Liberty Service Saga...

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 04:23:24 EST

> If there is a good dealer out there, I haven't found it yet...
>
> /Curt

Streator Dodge in Streator IL was where I bought my 05. Bout 20 mins away
from me, but they were the only ones from about 10 dealers in the
chicagoland area that didn't treat me like a 3 year old (that's me being
nice). Everyone there treated me right, from the sales guys to the service
guys. If anyone in IL is even considering buying, I'ld highly recommend
them.

DC got a nice letter on the other 9 dealers (4 pages worth of stuff)....so
far no reply! :)

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9