Don Mallett wants a taller two wheel drive

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 03:23:54 EST

Don Mallett is still having trouble posting to the DML, so since this
is actually _on_ topic, I'll make his requested move from offtopic to
the main list here (along with my response to a later message):

On Dec 14, 2004, at 02:12, Mallett, Donald B wrote:

> Yea the springs are under the axel. Its a 2 wheel drive. I only wish
> it was that easy.  :-)

thought yours was a 4x4, too.... of course since I'm re-posting for ya,
too, I reread and noticed that you do actually say it's a 2 wheeler. I
guess you had me fooled =)

in that case the only options I can think of would be relocating spring
hangars, which really means making new ones that are lower since
there's very little room to make different holes in either piece.
you'd also have to be careful of pinion angle @ ride height if you only
change one end of the spring. otherwise have a spring shop re-arch your
spring packs to get that bit of extra height out of them.

--
Mike Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'98 Dakota SLT 318 4x4                    SFA & 35s