Re: movie quality

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 23:55:11 EST

Sound wasn't my call.... I suggested using some village people as
background music, but that got shot down to my dismay. All he asked for was
titles, and to compress it for the web. Definitely not a Stephen Spielberg
production, that's for sure!

--

Gary Hedlin www.garyhedlin.com 2005 Dakota SLT CC 4.7 5spd 1998 Dakota Sport RC 3.9