RE: Gen 1/2 question - Speaker enclosures

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 09:32:33 EST

I put a powered Infinity Basslink behind the passenger seat in my '94
RC. It measures 14x12x8. I have pictures of the install somewhere. I'll
see if I can find them this evening. With 200W in the small cab space,
it simply rocks. It will not rumble the 'hood, however, so the homies
will not be impressed. I was looking for quality of sound rather than
quantity, and for the money, I'm very happy with it.

http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/product.aspx?ProdId='BASSLINK'&S
er=BSL&Cat=PSU

Crutchfield has them, but I got mine >considerably< cheaper NIB from
Ebay.