Re: RE: Gen 1/2 question - Speaker enclosures

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 10:26:47 EST

I always liked those basslinks. Nice integrated units, and good sound,
especially for a truck or SUV. Thought about putting one in my CC, but I don't
want to give up a rear seat or the storage below them. I used to have a dual
12" MTX box in the back that came out of my old van. Had it strapped to the
rear seats with tie downs. Real classy, but it definitely boomed. I use it now
with a set of satellites as my garage stereo.

In article
<812E00034E1CFA4FA406EB2B88D648C0017FED18@ocexchange2003.otterbein.edu>,