Re: 4 Banger Milage

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 08:39:23 EST

They also have weak auto transmissions. I had a 94 Spirit (bot used in 1996
with 11K on it) and my wife had a 1996 Voyager (bot new and dealer serviced)
and both trannys went at about 60K. The diff exploded on the Spirit. I will
never buy another fwd auto trans again. Mopar fwd autos are notoriously weak
when coupled with V6's. They have cooling problems. I also had a Chevy
grenade on me as well.