Re: Priceless

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 10:26:10 EST

Bill Pitz wrote:

> Josh Battles wrote:
>
>> I've been pretty lucky so far. I managed to get the lower valence from a
>> lister as well as some of the bracketry. The rest of the bracketry I'm
>> getting from Rock Auto. I picked up a metal bumper from a local body
>> shop -
>> they sourced and painted it for me so that I could just install it
>> when the
>> time came.
>

> Sounds like you got lucky on some of those sources. I unfortunately
> know how expensive it can be to have that stuff replaced. I hope there
> isn't a "next time," but if there is, it's going to be road armor time.
>
> -Bill

OMG ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Can anybody imagine Josh's truck with RoadArmor
bumpers?? [don't get me wrong, given the way he drives and where he
lives, he NEEDS roadarmor, probably more than most of us] I can just
see the mirror polished patriot blue powdercoat and Josh out with the
car equivalent of a shoe-shine kit trying to "get out those last swirl
marks"... That's priceless...